Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Services International

Options
  • 04-03-2002 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭

The lovely people laying down Esat's adsl and what not are called Broadband Services International. Their phone number is (01)4575000 if you want to drop them a line to get some info about adsl in ireland. I have not called them because i have 3c in my mobile, but feel free to call them yourself and let them know how we feel!!!!!!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

These people are simply contractors for Esat Group, they will have little or no knowledge of Esat's plans for ADSL rollouts. Please don't ring these people, not only is it none of their concern, asking them for comment is akin to asking them to break their contracts with Esat Group.

adam

Advertisement