Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

some jokes

Options
  • 04-03-2002 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭

The National Transportation Safety Board recently divulged they had covertly funded a project with the U.S. auto makers for the past five years, whereby the auto makers were installing black box voice recorders in pick-up trucks.
    This was done in an effort to determine, when accidents occured, the circumstances in the last 15 seconds before the crash. They were surprised to find in 49 of the 50 states the last words of drivers in 61.2 percent of crashes were, "Oh, ****".
    Only the state of Montana was different, where 89.3 percent of the final words were:
    "Hold my beer and watch this!"

This guy arrives home to find his wife waiting for him by the door. "And what time do you call this," she starts angrily, "You went down to the take away three hours ago, and now you stagger back here stinking of booze, with no food!"
    "Look," the guy responds calmly, "How do you fancy a chicken vindaloo, rice, bombay potatoes, and a chapatti?"
    "Oh, all right then." his now really hungry wife agrees.
    "Fine." He says, and throws up all over her!

These three English guys are out drinking one night and decide that they want to have a fight. They stagger from pub to pub looking for a likely victim to pick on when they come across a single Irishman in this one bar.
    "Watch this." Says the first Englishman, heading over toward the guy, "I here that St Patrick was a shift lifter."
    "Really." Says the Irishman, calmly continuing to drink.
    With that the second English guy decides to join in, "Yeah, and here he was a pervert too."
    "Is that so?" the still calm Irishman responds.
    "I know how to rile this tosser." Says the third Englishman, staggering toward the Irishman, "Hey, did you know St Patrick was really an Englishman?"
    The Irish guy casually looks up and says, "Yeah, so your mates were telling me."

A man walks into a bar one night. He goes up to the bar and asks for a beer.
    "Certainly, sir, that'll be 1 cent."
    "One penny?!" exclaimed the guy.
    The barman replied, "Yes."
    So, the guy glances over at the menu, and he asks, "Could I have a nice juicy T-bone steak, with fries, peas, and a salad?"
    "Certainly sir," replies the bartender, "but all that comes to real money."
    "How much money?" inquires the guy.
    "Four cents," he replies.
    "Four cents?!" exclaims the guy. "Where's the guy who owns this place?"
    The barman replies, "Upstairs with my wife." The guy says,
    "What's he doing with your wife?"
    The bartender replies, "Same as what I'm doing to his business."

Comments

Advertisement