Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signiture question

Options
  • 05-03-2002 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭

Can we have an option where we can choose our signiture from a list (of say 5) rahter than having the same signature the whole time.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

you mean, like, save 5 editable custom signatures in your profile and pick and choose between them if and when you like ...?

not a bad idea...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I want to be able to enter 635 sigs, and the option to have one randomly chosen at runtime. And I want CHEESE on it!

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

well if adam wants 635, I DEMAND 7,000... and if he gets to have CHEESE... well-... I wan't a free monkey with mine.

That's right. A monkey.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Terminator

It would be cool if you could have a techy signature in the tech forums and a film quote signature in the after hours, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

Originally posted by Bard
    you mean, like, save 5 editable custom signatures in your profile and pick and choose between them if and when you like ...?

Exactally

not a bad idea...

I know...i thought of it :)
    It would be cool if you could have a techy signature in the tech forums and a film quote signature in the after hours, etc

thats kinda the whole idea behind it...have a sig for the mood you're in and have some relevence to what form you're talking in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

nah i prefer freedom of expression me-self... even if i can't come up with anything interesting :rolleyes:

*bump*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

i like the idea! good stuff outta you Keeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I heartily endorse the product and/or service even though I probably wouldn't enjoy it. Now, who's going to right the code?

*looks around*

/me looks at Daddy Cloud

If not i'd have a bash at it but i'm sure there ae better coders than me here who would do it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

I turned off signatures :)
    Boards looks much nicer now and loads faster
    I'd turn off avatars, but I identify too much with peoples avatars and it makes it easier to know who's posting

if you turned off viewing signitures why do you still inficts yours on us?

Advertisement