Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help my Start bar/task bar has moved to teh side of my monitor!!

• 24-02-2001 9:21pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭

something odd has happended to my windows millennium, i was going to play Cs when i got some sort of error and wehn i clicked on the screen my start bar/task bar suddenly magicaly by itself moved to an upright position on the left hand side of my monitor with the start menu on top left of monitor.. I restarted my pc and its still like this and i dont like it.. i cant seem to be able to drag it back where it should be.. Can anyone help!

Gonzo

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

finally got the fuker working after ages of dragging and screaming smile.gif

I hate windows millennium

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

heh
    thats in all windows version
    the way you can click and move the task bar
    you fool biggrin.gif
    lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭[IAR]Nevermind

see that little space between the time and a program u have running in taskbar u click that and u can move it i thought that obvious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

*ack*
    *ggggghhhhkkkkk*
    tee hee hee
    sorry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

aaw we're all so smart today aren't we...
    aah **** it...
    hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaa!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

pfffffffffffft newbies
    rolleyes.gifredface.gifrolleyes.gifredface.gifrolleyes.gifredface.gifrolleyes.gifredface.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭THE SPERMINATOR

LOLARAMA Hope hes just kidding hehehe

Stone biggrin.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

oh come on u can't be serious! no1's that stupid!!! LOL smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

and for the really stupid, you can login under safe mode and it will AUTOMATICALLY move back to the bottom....
    ITS A MIRICALE!!!

Advertisement