Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anybody else ever...

Options
  • 05-03-2002 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭

get sent to the office when they were in CTYI?

the office as in where the important ppl sit all day doing **** all

cos me and Bob got sent up there on one of the last days of CTYI by that eeijit Breiffni just because we succesfully sneaked out of the commuters meeting, sneaked back in, then sneaked back out, then got chased by the eeijit until we gave up and we had to sit in the middle of the office for an hour(well it felt like an hour) until Sean came and told us to go outside and wait for him to talk to us, 2 minutes later we were in the res :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

I was.... after my friend got into trouble and ran away and left me in a bit of a state.

It got sorted.

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

I wasnt sent to the office as such, but when I had to sign back in after coming home for my birthday i made Declan real jealous by telling him about my barbecue food.....mmmm sausages with sticky bbq sauce......</drools all over keyboard>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

not quite sent to the office, but our ra groups room in 99 was right beside the office (as adam will testify). one time enda broke the blackboard and we were all making a **** load of noise and sheila came in and YELLED AT US! without smiling once!!!!!

now that's scary

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

I was once sent to the office. It was 'cos my parents had made an appointment with the nurse for me which I'd forgotten to go to. So they gave out to me and took me down to the medical room. So nih.

}:>

Advertisement