Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

for breakfast i mostly eat....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Sparkle

Yum-lol-Two slices of toast and about 3 mugs of black Tea...........EVERY DAY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan
    and leave without getting your phone number....

Wait a minute, was that you, who is this?, Ah dude, you had me convinced your name was Claire ;)

;-phobos-)

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭apiou

Ah the best breakfasts I ever have are at an hotel in paris called the sofitel in the 15th area on the 32rd floor - One breakfast lasts me two days and it is just fab from the smoked salmon to the cearials to the fresh fruit to the brownies and cheesecake savoured with lovely fresh fruit juices and coffee - and just to look over at Paris waking up and at all the traffic and thinking - lucky me I am up here and they are battling the morning traffic - That is my treat breakfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭apiou

Sorry mistake 23rd floor

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

2 slices of toast and cup o tea

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

A seagulls breakfast.

Slug of water and a look over the shoulder. Except on weekends when I like a fry.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan

weetos rock!

I remember when the chocolate-flavoured variety that is so abundant today first hit supermarket shelves. An historic day.

Advertisement