Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Size Matters

• 22-02-2001 2:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

How do I set up IE so that when I open a page it opens to it's FULLEST size.
    Each time I have to click "maximize" and frankly, I demand an easy life, with less clicks and more beer and less boy racers and more taxi's and less ping and more bandwidth etc. etc. etc. rant, rant , rant.

OOOH,I hear laughter in the rain.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Right click on icon you use to launch IE, select properties.

There should be an option called "Run: Normal window". Change to "Run: maximised"

Click ok. Or you could just press F11 when the window opens

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

won't that mean that all those annoying "XXX click here now!" ads would open full screen too?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

No, cause they're JAVA-Script pop-ups and the script tells it what size to open the window at...
    ...not that I'd be looking at pr0n sites or anything... I'd just heard, that's all, yeah... just heard...

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

anyway they default to full screen with even the x button off screen, very annoying, but its not that I've ever seen em either

Advertisement