Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oracle question

Options
  • 06-03-2002 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭

I'm just thinking about having a look at a few features of Oracle (since there seems to be demand in that area at the moment) and just from looking at the Oracle website it seems to be possible to download a developer type edition free. Since, I don't have a "good" internet connection etc, I was wondering if anyone could suggest a good place to get it elsewhere, I'm wondering if there are any good books out there that might include the server.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

go into a netcafe like DnC, download it and get them to burn it onto a CD for you, shouldn't cost more than a couple of quid altogether. Cheaper than buying a book anyway.

Advertisement