Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a song called 'vinegar girl'

Options
  • 06-03-2002 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

does anybody remember a brilliant irish single from about six years ago called 'vinegar girl'? I think the band was called interference, but glen hansard sang backing vocals on it, really catchy tune and vicious lyrics - was there an album from him/them? does anyone have any further news on this band? I'm sure someone else really loves this song too....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Hi Number17,

Interference's Vinegar Girl was indeed a top tune. Now if only I could find it again. I know its around somewhere. Im not sure if there ever was an album or even if the version we played was from an album. Memory is not what it used to be. Will search around and report back.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    Phantom FM

Advertisement