Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guyver

Options
  • 06-03-2002 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Remember that? what was the film called, the first one, mutiods or something, the second one was Dark Hero wasnt it and there was the manga one, Guyver looked Damn cool

BomB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

I've only seen the second one... i think? it's alrite buckets of blood n so forth :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

The first one was called Mutronics :p

The second one was the best imho.

Never really got into the cartoon as the animation was crap.

Where there any more movies as there was a rumour about a TV show but I dont think it got off the ground?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Mutronics that was it yeah! I used to love that film, the manga one wasnt great alrite, dont think the tv series made it, pity.

bomb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

I can barely remember seening that years ago when it was first released - use to think it was the business, but I know if I seen it again I would think "what a load of Garbage"!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Squeaks

there was a 12 part video story on sale from some manga company. i bought them all, but towards the end. the animation got ****. the graphfic novels got to do more detail then the videos. every1 should check them out. there were two movies Mutronics, which had much to my sick joy Hamal (luke skywalker) the hamster as a cop who helps our hero, but dies because he got turned into a zoanoid(badguy aliens). then guyver Dark Hero was better probably more money was the reason. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement