Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.spin.ie

Options
  • 06-03-2002 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

Bah, will these guys ever go away. There i was reading this months Business Plus magazine and well, all of a sudden.. BAM.. Its spin.ie again :)

For those of you who don't know, the guys who run the Boards also work at Spinsol Solutions. Nice work guys, keep it up.

Anyway, I tought I'd throw up the article (its a big image) -
    www.mindphuck.info/temp/spinned.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

wan spin.ie!! wan!!

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Terminator

Who's the old guy - does he post here?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

I have nothing positive to contribute, evvver.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

hahahha

"That old guy" is our chairman, Trevor Sullivan.

Not only is he one of the smartest businessmen I've had the pleasure of working with;' Trevor lead IBM into Europe, started Memorex and grew the company until it merged with Telex and then took over Trintech when it had 10 people and brought it through its IPO at about 1000 people.

I'll tell him you want him to post though. :)

DeV.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

*boggle*

I guess his name and position being under his picture was too subtle a clue eh?!

:)

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Terminator

Every succesful company needs a yoda :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I'd lock this thread due to to it's extremely tenuous link to Webmastery but I'm too scared.

Advertisement