Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disapointment looming !!!!

• 28-02-2001 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭

Latest update on the my chorus saga grrrr.Ok ive discovered what the fault is its the effing engineers there just a bunch of lazy nope hope scroungers simply looking for a reason not to do any work at all.Why such strong words well first engineer arives see,s two store house says to himself **** that that looks like hard work not having none of that tells me no m8 you wont get it here your in a dip bla bla effing bla.Not one to take it lieing down i got another engineer out this one says ill have a go he puts up a massive pole gets a realy good rate of 77 he couldnt install the phone as he didnt have an order for the job.Ok says me ill get you an order! phoned chorus explained i was in a position to get the phone could i get the same guy i had last time.We will try says the sales woman anyways today the engineer came [i was at work and he wasnt to be here till saturday]
    of course i didnt get the same engineer so this guy turns up takes one looks and says to my missus no way your poles to long [read that looks like hard work screw that].ffs so its back on the phone tommoro to get the other engineer out to me as he has already told me that he,s been out to a few people now that were told they couldnt get the service and you guessed it got em up and running np.So if you want more than some guy to fit the black box(read nice easy job indoors)Youll probably hear a bunch of bs from these toeraggs.

Stone biggrin.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Won't be availing of Chorus' "services" then I s'pose.

=]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭THE SPERMINATOR

O yee of little faith you don't think that'll stop me.Until someone at chorus can give me a valid reason for this bs i wont give up.Its just a bollix having to always have to do things the hard way.It seems that chorus much like many companies in this country require you to become a total pain in the backside and phone them constantly before they crack under the pressure and it hits the point where your more hassle to listen to than to give you what you want and in many cases been promised.

As foo Manchu would say the world[chorus] has not heard the last of me biggrin.gif

Stone biggrin.gif

Advertisement