Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Browser problems : IE =( help!!!

• 28-02-2001 7:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

ok i dont know how my sister did it but she broke the browser well more like changed it computers and her dont mix she left my old computer in her room under a open window wonder what happened next? anyway im using IE 5 and somehow she has changed the size of the text it destroys pages that dont use font size such as this site. i changed the font type in internet options no good i remember pressing some button ages ago and it changed the size of the text but cant remember can anyone help me out here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

It wouldn't be "[Menu]=> View / Text Size / " by any chance would it?
    *Shrugg*, works for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

AHHHHHHHHHHHH thanks you so much i never checked there smile.gif i prefer mac's because of this my site (damnyanks.com) which was meant to be up tomorrow wont be up for fear that the finishing touchs would be cocomania on a normal browser

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

hehe things like that are always happening with little brothers and sisters

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

and of course they claim it had nothign to do with them even though they were the last person to use it and it was fine before they got there hands on it

Advertisement