Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Computer Mags

Options
  • 06-03-2002 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭

We have all read the articles in various English computer magazines regarding the high price of ADSL in England.

I was just wondering if anyone had written any letters to say for instance P.C.W. regarding the ridiculous situation in Ireland.

Surely they would be astonished and might run some sort of a spread (even small article) on it if they knew the extraordinary prices we have to pay over here for any decent type of access!

And also the greediness of what seems to be every single billing communications company in Ireland! WTF IS GOIN ON!!

Do they think we are stupid dumb country folk or what?? That we can’t tell if we're being ripped off??

I've been living' in Ireland for nearly 28 years now and it seems to be the norm' in Ireland for companies connected to the computer industry to charge well above the going rate for virtually everything!

GRRRRRRRRRR :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭skrobe

i worte to kellysi in the mirror twice didnt receive diddely. i think it would make B T look too good (at least they took a leap forward)

j

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

PC Plus and PC Format would give coverage to this, I'd imagine.

7times-eircom.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

LOL I love it.

It's like that film "Crazy People" (?) [could have the wrong name here, but about a bunch of mad folks who set up and ad agency and create "honest" advertising...I'm sure someone will correct me if wrong!]

If only Eircom would finally come clean.

We can hope!

Advertisement