Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A moral Question (kinda)

• 06-03-2002 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

If you were in a position that you had two potential new partners "on the go" shall we say?

Potential partner #1 is really nice, seems dependable and always treats you well but is not a stunner. (but also not ugly)

Potential partner #2 is a complete and utter babe, really exciting and mysterious, sexy and a knockout sense of fashion but seems a bit.... eh? vacant at times.

WHAT would YOU do??

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Really depends on who'll be there for you if something really bad happens,
    (fake your death and see who to choose)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

If you have no intentions of developing any of these relationships beyond anything physical then you can mess with both, if you have long term intentions you will end up screwed.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Originally posted by peachypants

well quite frankly if ur going to be that shallow then why bother with the "dependable" one? u are clearly only out for one thing so u might as well go for the complete and utter babe.

after all........who needs a nice minger when u've got some mindless bimbo who will smile vacantly and agree with everything u say..............

but beware......do not string both along cos it'll turn round and give u an awful kick in the bollóx.

and also......if looks is ur main concern then honey ur not mature enough to be with the unattractive one......

oh and if still not sure.....why not tell potential #1 what u think of her....im sure she'll make the decision for you.

that was harsh :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Originally posted by kaids

that was harsh :)

as nice as he is.....its a dumb question and very very shallow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭kiffer

I would'nt have gotten my self in to such a mess...
    but you should ask your self are you looking for sort term kicks with no future ... or long term happy happy fun?
    in the long term take number 1, it'll be harder to hold on to number 2, and while she might be "exciting and mysterious" now in a short time she might be really anoying ... or not ... so you see as we do'nt know these people we cant say ...
    because nice and dependable can get dull ... and no one is mysterious for ever ...
    so in closing ... short term both because if you dump one for the other now she'll be just as mad as if you cheated : ) so why not cheat first ... or if your thinking long term well then ... the answer is simple ... find a a complete and utter babe, really exciting and mysterious, sexy and a knockout sense of fashion but is really nice, seems dependable and always treats you well

• Advertisement

Originally posted by kiffer
    simple ... find a a complete and utter babe, really exciting and mysterious, sexy and a knockout sense of fashion but is really nice, seems dependable and always treats you well

and a brain while ur at it!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

pfft...

women will want to vote next....

Originally posted by DeadBankClerk
    pfft...

women will want to vote next....

lol :p

shocking isnt it.......!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

lol :p

shocking isnt it.......!!!

give em an orgasm and they think theyre it....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Women have orgasms?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I'd say dump the both of them, they obviously don't deserve you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

Shag the ugly one an go for long walks in the countryside/park
    with the babe ull soon figure it out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Irish_Ranger_IR

I am not trying to be mean, pic who ever is the best in bed ...lol

Kidding...

Which one makes you laugh, which one can communicate.....

This first one, go for her... she sounds nice...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Shad0r

Go for whichever makes you happier. (happy and horny incidentally arent the same thing ;) )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

I'd be inclined to say go for the vacant one, because you dont deserve the "nice" person after even considering something like this.

jc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

You obviously don't care about either. Print this thread out and send it to both. They'll decide for you and dump you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

If you have to ask the question, go with the second one. You deserve each other.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Being increadably good looking myself i face this problem all the time, generally i use the "dumb blonde" for one nite stands and befriend the ok sound ones... sting em along in case i go through a dry patch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by azezil
    Being increadably good looking myself i face this problem all the time, generally i use the "dumb blonde" for one nite stands and befriend the ok sound ones... sting em along in case i go through a dry patch.

youre not good looking!
    and a one night stand for you involves standing in the bushes for several hours as you stalk some poor girl.

oh feck you say me?!

I guess I should leave the 15” telescopic zoom lens with optional flashing lights and sirens at home next time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan

youre not good looking!
    and a one night stand for you involves standing in the bushes for several hours as you stalk some poor girl.

If only it was that azezil and not them stalking you for a change....eh azezil.....you've seen some wierd ass in your time boy!

as for the moral question....get rid of your morals....go with them both until you develop true fealings for one of them...and for GODS SAKE COVER YOUR ASS OR YOUR DEAD

Originally posted by SearrarD
    If only it was that azezil and not them stalking you for a change....eh azezil.....you've seen some wierd ass in your time boy!
    yeah there's been plenty of weird ass freaks after me over the years *shudder*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭daftbegger

as nice as he is.....its a dumb question and very very shallow

But as I told you today Peach. I was not talking about you.
    SET RECORD STRAIGHT.
    NEITHER OF THE GIRLS ARE MEMBERS OF BOARDS.

Thank you...:rolleyes:

P.S. What is wrong with being shallow?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

Originally posted by azezil

yeah there's been plenty of weird ass freaks after me over the years *shudder*

yeah like cornelius wallace!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Pick the Good looking one and ride away, seriously its a lot easier to find a nice girl than find a really good looking one, you have all your life you settle down with a "Nice" Girl, you are only young once,

Bomb

"And the women take Aim" Work away ladies, BOO! dont cry!!!

Advertisement