Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playlists on phantom.com?

Options
  • 06-03-2002 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

Would it be possible for the dj's of Phantom to put up their playlist for their up coming shows, so we would know what kind of music to expect from them. If the playlists are on phantom.com can someone please direct me to them as i haven't found any during my searches.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

most of them use requests; i believe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

umm that would involve much psychic action.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Tara

I can only speak for myself, but I don't think that any of us actually have a full playlist thought out before going on air.
    I will usually have an idea of some songs that I want to get through in the two hours, but nothing set in stone that could be posted on the web.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭joey D

I grab a load of CDs and throw them down then stairs, the ones that don't get damaged get played.

Advertisement