Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skyjack and for those who enjoy good music

Options
  • 07-03-2002 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭

Skyjack are playing next march 17th in whelans with brando and it would be a tremendous strain on my powers of comprehension to think that there are ppl who like music who might not be there.

Go to it. You might score, you might not, at least your ears will praise your very name if you attend this one.

Skyjack rock like the proverbial bastards. Screw Tool, f.uck nu-metal. This is where its at.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

did I hear you say screw tool??? tom, we shall have words on the 17th....and by words i mean beat your face into a ****ing hamburger.....only kidding , thanks for the plug! and where are MY 20 questions?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

screww tool?tom,you jest...

how the jive can skyjack play before brando??

taht's like having turn supprt paddey casey(opr jivey jazzy as i jive him...)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

have you seen us jive yet gar???i can get pretty funky as tom will tell you.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

yeah; i been told of the funk-ass jive that you purvey.
    might go along for sklyjack;screw brando;if i see skyjack;i'll want to rock...tho brando do j!ve...just not in the same way.
    120;that was i who bought your e.p.a hwile back;

remember the ...eh.....weirdo who wanted to play the 5string bass?
    please don't hold that incident against me for future;i just ejaculated after my arhythmical;non-sensical,fret wankery

Advertisement