Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Newbie!?

• 07-03-2002 11:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

Who made me a Newbie again?!
    That ain't right I tells ya!
    I used to be a "Sprite" can someone please change it back? I loved that title.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I changed you back to Newbie, but what I want to know is who made you a Sprite?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Oh that was DeV. I wasn't messing around with the tags or anything. Wouldn't know how.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yeah, I did that for a laugh but with the amount of tag-hacking going on its best to stay low for a while. We'll be introducing a way to sort your tag out yourself in a while.

DeV.

I don't get why I should be branded a Newbie though. I didn't do anything wrong and I was allowed the tag "Sprite" because I was one of the first ten people to order something from the Boards.ie shop (it took over 2 months to arrive).
    :(

[edit]
    Just saw Sprite tag back. Thanks!:D :D:D

If my tag is causing problems with the system then I don't mind you getting rid of it while you upgrade or add a new feature or whatever. It's just that the Newbie tag felt like a slap on the wrist for something I didn't do.

Thanks very much!:D
    [/edit]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

hey, can i be a work, fun and thought mod again?

oh go on please???????

it was the only thing that amused me during the long winter nights.
    i feel so lonely now.
    lonely and unwaned and uncared for.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Return my cake forthwith.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Doh yeah, I remember now, the mug didnt arrive for ages so I changed your tag for a laugh.

Anyway its changed to Sprite again. But I aint doin it for anyone else.

DeV.

Thanks DeV! :D I promise not to tease the others.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by DeVore
    Doh yeah, I remember now, the mug didnt arrive for ages so I changed your tag for a laugh.

Anyway its changed to Sprite again. But I aint doin it for anyone else.

DeV.

you used to be nice until we stopped your plans for world domination.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

look! DeV works for sexual favours! :P

("sprite" my eye - thats a new name for it anyway)

<< Fio >>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

is there away to cough bribe an admin cough into changing the title.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan

you used to be nice until we stopped your plans for world domination.

or at least, posted them to the boards before you did yourself

Advertisement