Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Mothman Prophecies

• 07-03-2002 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

i just watched the Mothman Prophecies, very strange movie, then i read up on the story of the mothman mystery even stranger.

bomb

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Well basically without giving the movie away, back in the late mid 70's i think it was (could be wrong) in a town in virginia there were loads os sightings of a strange creature that stood about 7 foot tall, had wings and a head like a moth, Cops and stuff were seeing it too and loads of strange people started showing up in this little town, and started harassing people about this mothman. Seemingly it goes back to a curse that was put on the area by an indian chief when the americans killed him, and the particular area has had multiple disasters.

This is just a real quick overview of the thing, you should really look it up because its really interesting.

BomB

THis mothman would be sighted for months in a city,eventually somthing bad would happen there and the mothman would never be seen again.Loads of sightings in europe especially in germany were many see him as an angel ,reason been becuase it saved many minors from dying by not letting them cross into the mine ,holding them back with just its screams .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

It wasn't a bad movie. Not paticularly good either but watchable.

Advertisement