Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello Ladies...

Options
  • 07-03-2002 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭

donno if this was posted before but it was passed around at work and its denfinatly rofl :D:D

<!>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭flyz

yip it was

and seeing it again makes me shudder even more! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

OH MY GOD

I thought he was just a bad extra from Miami Vice, but them sexy vans, the custom made clothes, well how could you resist.

I'm off to have implants and then it's off to the states to get rid of that bitch Laura.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 shaw

The scariest thing about it is the amount of "possible princesses" he has lined up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Vikktakkht

LMAO... that bloke neads a lead enema! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

phoarr... "Letoya" ... thems good pickins.. This chap is obviously quite anal retentive... I can only pray that I never have to subject my brain to that website ever again...

*goes off to vomit into a bucket*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Oh My God. i haven't seen the Mullet King for ages. my sides were sore for 2 days after i saw that first :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

How the hell did you find my webpage? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

That guy should be shot

That hair cut is an insult to the human race not to mention the clothes ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

That site reeks of cheek filled with tongue. Have you seen Barbara before? She seems to be an infamous ugly woman of the internet kicking around.

Got to be a joke, it looks like a woman too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭Khynareth

Ah.... That leaves me.... voiceless????
    How can somebody be so desperate?

• Advertisement
Advertisement