Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SNL in Cork?

• 03-03-2001 9:09pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Is it me or is there something seriously wrong with SNL in Cork? I can't get in, but it doesn't appear to be engaged, it's a "what's that frickin' number" tone.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭davoc

its been happening to me with the last six months, so id say just set it on autoredial and keep checking her smile.gif . if it keeps on happening give them a call and ask em whats going on. 1800 923 111

also, esat have been particularly ****e over the last few days, so that may be contributing to it. btw just today i called that number above, just to enquire about my account with esat ( i didnt have cash in my bank for the last payment u see ) and also mentioned to the operator that i was having more trouble than usual connecting ( 200 redials instead of 100 smile.gif ) . blah blah ****e from her, and then after i finished the call i connected to SNL and got one of the,no THE fastest connection i have experienced in my 2 yrs or so of internet use. hmmm
    a coincidence? dunno but it was certainly interesting timing.

[This message has been edited by davoc (edited 03-03-2001).]

Advertisement