Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chorus digital costs

Options
  • 08-03-2002 1:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭

i have gone to the chorus website and noticed afew changes
    thers no more tv1 2 3 and 4
    theres only tv1 and tv4(2+3+4)
    whats the story if you get tv1 and tv4 and sky sports1.2.3
    How much does it cost
    there are no listings on chorus only for sky sports and movies as add on prices

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭jimbob

its in limerick city if theres any difference across the country

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭PacMan

I am not being negetive. But have you had any experience in the past with Chorus??
    Their service, their customer service team, and their attitude towards their customers would be enough to make you not get Chorus.

I was just checking out the prices because i have their analogue service and its got worse the last few months . i don't want sky at the moment because well watching different channels in different rooms is not possible and theres no itv or channel 4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Leesider

Jimbob,

I hate to disappoint you, but even if you sign up for Chorus digital , you won't be able to watch different channels in different rooms, unless you also take an additonal analogue box for the other room, at a 'reduced fee'.

One of the girls I work with has had Chorus digital for 12 months, and has had the box replaced 4 times in that time. Constant freezing pictures and blackouts are driving her crazy.

The 'customer service' rep told her it is outside of their control, because of bad weather and interference to one of their transmitters near Cork Airport. How many excuses do people need? Ditch these amateurs - get Sky.

good point leesider
    i still would like to have itv and channel 4 and have them in different rooms
    i d'no

• Advertisement
Advertisement