Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Greenbacks -Doran's Tonight(Friday)

Options
  • 08-03-2002 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

After a recording break The Greenbacks are back on the road again- warm up gig before setting off again is tonight, Friday 08 in Eamonn Dorans, Doors 8.30

The Greenbacks have been busy in the studio for the last few months preparing for their 1st record which will hopefully be out during the summer.

Two of the tracks from "Quiet on the Mezzanine please..." are now going to be released on the annual Galway Bay FM album "InunDations" to be released in May 2002 in aid of The Samaritans. As with last years album, Hotpress will be producing a free covermount CD highlighting moments from the album, which The Greenbacks are proud to be included on.

Cheers,

lph

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

was this any good? would have liked to go down..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Neil_B

To let you know yes It was a great gig well worth the trip down!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

jeez thats not very descriptive!

was there many there? did they enjoy it? what songs did they play? did they play 'staring at the sun'? who else played? were the pints nice?
    are those my feet?
    :cool:

Yes there was a great crowd, I think the crowd enjoyed it big time, I don't know the names of there songs so can't help you there but there good tunes. Yes they did a great version of 'staring at the sun' I didn't know any of the other bands! Pints were **** as always in Dorans. I ****ing hate feet so no comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭lphchild

Thanks for coming along Neil and lending your voice to the evening :-) -much appreciated.. see everyone at eh Phunraiser gig for Phantom

lph

• Advertisement

Man it was my pleasure I just hope I did it justice.

Advertisement