Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ps2 Dvd

• 08-03-2002 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Does anyone out there use their PS2 to watch DVDs, im having a problem with mine, every now and again the Picture and the sound with fall out of sync, it doesnt happen all the time and when it does its not a huge gap just enough to notice, any one got any ideas??

bomB

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

Apparently that happens a lot with older dvd's on the ps2, I've seen some fairly recently released films on the ps2 and there were no problems at all. I don't think theres much you can do about it, could be wrong though. Have a search on google.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

or alternatively look at the Films/TV, Audio/Visual or Games boards where you also posted this... closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement