Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fear Factory split up...

Options
  • 08-03-2002 5:37pm
    Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/article.asp?ID=5552&type=NWS

Its a shame. Even though their last album was sheeit, they had a ****load of talent. Demanufacture was one of the best metal albums ever in my eyes...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

i was v disheartened aboutt them ;wh;en i heard soul of a new machine.
    i gave u p after that.

and the rumours that they mime?

no loss if thats true.

bit gimmicky witht the whole computer thing that they had

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Originally posted by Gar_ptc
    i was v disheartened aboutt them ;wh;en i heard soul of a new machine.
    i gave u p after that.

and the rumours that they mime?

no loss if thats true.

bit gimmicky witht the whole computer thing that they had
    You need to listen to Demanufacture. I guarantee that you will like it. I was at the gig in the Ambassidor that night. There was no sign of any miming other than the bit where Burton held out the mic to the crowd and the DJ for them that night played a sample from a different crowd. That was all. I think it was a bit blown out of proportion that thing. The only bad things about that night were that they didn't play enough stuff off DMF and SOANM and they only played an hour.

Advertisement