Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Casey Gig....

Options
  • 08-03-2002 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

purple 4 anyone who is interested Paddy Casey is playing a gig on the 15th of march in THE WELLS HOTEL,ENFIELD,..CO MEATH..about 30/40 mins from Dublin...support on the night is from Declan O'Rourke...about 9ish goin on 3am...its in a big room out the back that looks like a dungeon where they have the local disco...there u go...bye.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 lorange

brilliant....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Kopf

Could you reccomend a good paddy casey album to get? His song, "sweet suburban sky" is excellant but i really don't know where to get started (the guy could only have 1 ep for all i know)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

he just has the one album I think called... "amen (so be it)" I think. I was very disappointed by it, but I hear he's decent live

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭o sleep

yeah, i wasn't much impressed by it either. he's also got an ego the size of ... a very big object, making his live appearances (the one's i've been to, anyway) a very painful experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 lorange

BO**OX!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭pugwall

I saw hi a couple of years ago in Vicar street. GREAT live performance. Yeah, the album is kinda dull. I think its over produced. If the album was recorded independently on a low budget t'would have probably sounded better.

Advertisement