Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unc

Options
  • 08-03-2002 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭

For those of you that dont read alt.2600.warez there's a guy in there called UNC who posts from time to time ,below is 2 of his replys I saved ,wish I'd saved more.

Hey suckbutt- I know yer a f_ckin loyal retard and some peeps think yer adorably cute fer acting like a complete f_ckin idiot, but cool it with the f_ckin caps and learn to adopt some f_ckin manners - especially with any
    newbies that happen along ta this ng - since it wasn't that f_ckin long ago yoo were a newbie yerself.. CAPEESH?

The last thing we need ta see is a clooless fool chasing off potentially goodly peeps from this ng.. Ya know how that works? We let peeps like yoo chase the goodly ones off an then we are stuck with peeps like yoo.. Do yoo capeesh?
    Goo Goo Gah Gah? Yoo f_ckin stoopit moron.. Goddamn I tell yoo I am a good man in my heart but yoo are just too much to allow the priviledge of survival.. Do yoo even know what a caps key is?

Geezus on a f_ckin stick - we have ****in advanced quantum processors and micro-robotic brain surgery and space-travel and then we ****in have something like yoo..

--
    The Unknown }{uman Us Gang©
    **Protectors of the Enormous Vagueness**
    **Keepers of the Cosmic Giggle**
    **Minders of the Magnificent Mind-F_ck**
    (and Y00 thought Y00 were f_ckin Bad?!!?!!)
    *Be Warez-Free-Friendly and Join Us Or F_ckin Die*
    *Ultimate Bad F_ckin Mofos Forever Protecting alt.2600.Warez*
    **UNK Needs Yoo!!**

Well hell son - go see it - it's aroun heah somewheres on someones site -jus ask ..
    There's lotsa peeps in heah what know me personal-like. Even so I currently live among a lot of peeps what are not much above 98 lbs and could kick more butt in less time than it takes ta say ma name.. so that aint the point izzit.... eH?

Six foot two, 220 lbs dry nekkid an I just got off climbin two mountains up near Ulaan Bataar so I am in pretty fux0rin good shape.. an I say it proudly too.. an next month I'm maybe goin ta the Everest Base Camp ta snowboard the place too.. an since I am postin this from just 3 hunnert miles South of UB
    anywayz, I just may go back in a coupla weeks and do it all again.. eH?

Now git back ta warezin or I'll pull out ma can o' anti-doofus spray on
    yas..

--
    The 'Unk'nown }{uman Us Gang©
    **Protectors of the Enormous Vagueness**
    **Keepers of the Cosmic Giggle**
    **Minders of the Magnificent Mind-******
    (and Y00 thought Y00 were ****in Bad?!!?!!)
    *Be Warez-Free-Friendly and Join Us Or ****in Die*
    *Ultimate Bad ****in Mofos Forever Protecting alt.2600.Warez*

Advertisement