Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal Gear Solid 2

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Jorinn

Originally posted by Phreak
    whats everyones best time for tanker + plant?

i've played it twice. my first time was just over 16 hrs and second was 7hrs 49mins
    10H xxmin for plant on first go, 1h 5xmin for tanker on first go, actually took me longer on tanker second time I played it cause was collecting dog tags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I find his stories a little difficult to take in, hard to swallow and a bit far-fetched to say the least.

The story of the first one was fine - very anime-esque, a bit twisty and farfetched but fun.

The story of the second one is simply rubbish. It tries to build up an atmosphere like Something Big Is Happening and then he kinda gives up and goes, "nah, actually, it's the same as the first one...". Oh right so.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Hey Shinji, you mentioned a game called 'ICO' earlier, whats that all about then???

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

The ending translates to hideo's real story of "passing on" MGS to his design team. And yes he does plan to write mgs3

I'm playing european extreme, you should all play this, it feels like an accomplishment to get to the holds with all the marines.
    And you really do have to be stealthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭babyhack

.: News - Metal Gear Solid 3 :.
    Monday 4 March

Konami have given some information about Metal Gear Solid 3, click to find more about what, without doubt will be a great game.

Reportedly initial planning for the game started around 1 month ago, I have very little information at the moment but this is what I have.

The game is planned for a 2003-2004 release date on the playstation 2. Unfortunatly the game will not be made by Hideo Kojima, though he may be involved with the story in some way. Also Raiden will not appear in the game - possibly due to the dislike some people have expressed about his inclusion in MGS2. The title of the game is rumoured to be "Metal Gear Solid 3: The Patriots".

So there you have it, before many of us in europe have even played MGS2 we are hearing about MGS3, we have two things to look forward to.

this is all i can find on MGS3
    cant wait for it

• Advertisement
Advertisement