Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

benson and hedges snooker theme

Options
  • 09-03-2002 12:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

does anyone know who composed the theme used (or previously used) for the benson and hedges snooker championships. It's a jazzy type of thing. I heard the full version once on Donal Dineen and it was deadly. I could never find out the name of the song or the composer though.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

one google search later:

original song is Drag Racer by The Doug Wood Band .. (its all over audiogalaxy)

their is a remixed version called 147 Lockdown apparently.. http://www.diffusiononline.net/147lockdown.mp3

enjoy.

[edit]
    just downloaded that remix version, its decent enough, really cheap e-jay samples and snares but the actual melody of the theme tune is done well imo...
    [/edit]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 shaw

That's the BBC theme. The one I'm looking for is on RTE. Thanks anyway though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

ahh ye see the irish event isnt sponsered by B&H since 2000, so i presumed you meant the world benson & hedges masters :)

Advertisement