Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone got a gameboy advance?

Options
  • 09-03-2002 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭

I bought one a few weeks ago and it is a superb piece of equipment. I bought it with mario kart, very addictive. The graphics are great, sound is **** but that's only to be expected.

I've also been buying up gameboy color games. They're all reduced to €14.99 in currys liffey valley, it's great, i bought alone in the dark, mario tennis, shrek's fairytale freakdown and micro-machines v3. Quality handmade sh1t we're talking about here.

What dissappoints me however is the lack of a backlight. when you're in a badly lit room you can't play. I've tried to remedy this with a 'flexi light', seems to be working, but i look like a twit.

anyway, was just wondering if anyone else has one/

sorry

Comments

Advertisement