Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Future Kings of Spain

Options
  • 11-03-2002 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

Is there any way to contact these fellows? I can't seem to find a website...and do they have anything in the shops? I know they have that song on Phantom, but do they have anything else out there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Sinister Pete

Everything we have is a demo but I'm told that something will bve available for purchase soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

those guys jive so hard; how did turn manage to follow them?

some people don't think the singer is good;
    i'm amazed that they can be so hardcore with just 3 piece.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Richie

I reckon he's a good singer. It's just that when he combines vocals with playing the guitar, I think his vocal loses out somewhat.

i'd say that's what happens live;
    such a voice needs to be ONLY focused on singing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Daylight

Just to fill you in on Future Kings. The Red Flag Recording Co. is releasing their debut single in April. This will be followed by a UK and Irish tour and more releases. For information on the band; releases, tour dates etc, check the website www.redflagrecords.com. Currently offline for a bit of work but will be back up by the end of the week. Promise!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 TriggerGene

saw those guys at gemma hayes's recent gig (who was excellent)
    they did a brilliant support slot - dont know if the crowd appreciated it - hope they gig again soon

whats up with all this mismatch-supporting?

otranome supprting wallmark tonight
    skyjack exploding the brando crowd?
    FKOS supporting gemma?!?!
    thats just a mismatch;
    if you go to gemma;you go to chill;one needs to get into a chilled brain for her jive

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Richie

Mis-match Gar?? Just a pointer here, but it's always good to have the facts right before jumping in. Wallmark as a a band have some pretty damn rocking songs, as do Otranome, which would actually make tonight's gig not so much a "mis-match", as "not identical but still not exactly dis-similar", wouldn't it? Anyway, what's the pont in going to a gig where both bands sound exactly the same? It's kinda defeating the purpose isn't it?

i was under the imperssion from lord of the young that wallmark were another indie band that were not as heavy as you guys.

i wouldn't want to see 2 identical bands in one night;but if i go out to see a rocking band;i wouldn't want some one-who i like anyway-like(hypothetically)gemma hayes supporting;

need similar styles

Advertisement