Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Night

Options
  • 11-03-2002 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭

A posh hotel held 3 weddings on the same day.
    At the end of the night the 3 grooms meet up in the bar.
    Naturally the discuss the days events, and eventually one of them says " Its our wedding nite, and I was wondering ow many times we are expected to..um..you know, do it?

So they decide to retire to there respective wives and meet up in the morning to disuss how they get on.

One of them says "hold on, our wives will be there. We can discuss what happened on front of them!"

Another groom said " I know, for each time we do it, we will order a piece of toast. That way we can let each other know what happened."

"Great idea" they enthused.

So the next morning the grooms at at breakfast, looking a little disheveled. But that was nothing compared to the brides who could barely stagger to there tables.

The first groom ordered his breakfast from the waitress, " I'll have a full Irish Breaksfast, and i'll have 3 pieces of toast with that".

The other 2 grooms raise there orange juice to toast him.

The next groom ordered. "a Full Breakfast with 4 pieces of toast" he said.

The waitress gets to the last groom, and he calls out loudly. "I'll have a full irish breakfas with Seven, yes seven pieces of toast!"
    He has a big sheepish grin on his face.

is two mates stare disbeliveingly at him, while the waitress says, "are you sure,thats a lot of toast?"

"Yes i'm sure" says the groom.

She writes down his order and turns away, but before she can read, the groom calls out "And an you make 2 of those brown please".

X

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Vikktakkht

Brilliant! Never heard that oen before, but I LMAO :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

LOL Brilliant!!!!! :D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

nice i like it nice yes good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭frood4t2

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAGGGGGGHHH!
    Good 'un!

Advertisement