Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ET

• 11-03-2002 4:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

ET has been digitally remastered and is coming soon to a cinema near you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

I honestly couldn't give a crap. It's just a cash-in of what was a rather average and disgusingly sentimental film in the first place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Blasphemer!! I'll phone you good! :mad: grrr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Originally posted by azezil
    Blasphemer!! I'll phone you good! :mad: grrr

lol... yea, phone's for guns... seems a bit silly.

ET is hardly just sentimental cr@p anyway. It's clasic sentimental cr@p.

BLITZ obviously never had a childhood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

They should never have given Spielberg an Oscar. He went all nuts afterwards. He digitally edits guns out of one movie while he justifies arms being blown off in another.

E.T. sucked anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

I agree. Blitz mustn't have had a childhood. It's not just sentimental cr#p. It's probably one of Spielberg's most moving pieces of work. Me, I can't wait for the re-release.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭Frenzy

Let sleeping dogs lie, I say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

Hunt E.T. would have been a better movie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Mistakill

My guese is E.T. has a baby, suffers from PND and then killes himself and the little rat-boy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

When I was a child I like funny films - most kids aren't sentimental - thats just something adults attribute to childhood. They don't know the meaning of the word.

ET just wasn't one of Spielbergs better movies.. it's too American, sentimnental and boring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭MelKor

for bunch of aliens who can travel millions of miles around space and make an interstellar telephone out of an old record-player, a tin of beans and and old brolly......

why couldn't the little basterds walk properly?:)

i hated ET by the way (the character more than the movie)

• Advertisement
Advertisement