Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechy/Battletechy stuff for 101

Options
  • 11-03-2002 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭

thoughts ? Its going to be a long lan,so theyre will be plenty of time for some battletech/mechwarrior action , Maybe some Mech4/3 and a little mech commander , would anyone be up for it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

ill be bringing, mech3, mech4 (although mech4 disagrees with my pc stupid microsoft) mechcommander 1 & 2

i will also have on my pc original btech computergame :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Mech3? hella cool. Mech4? Woudln't touch it with a 10 foot stick. And i touch ALOT of things with 10 foot sticks.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Yeah, I'd be up for it.
    What's the patch situation like at the moment?
    I don't have MW3 though
    Have MW2, MW2:Mercs and the origional Btech game on my Amiga emulator.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Originally posted by Kyro
    Mech3? hella cool. Mech4? Woudln't touch it with a 10 foot stick. And i touch ALOT of things with 10 foot sticks.
    afaic, MW3's graphics are good enough, I dont need MW4's improvements or new mechbay features.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

believe me I love Mech3 as much as anyone , but the multiplayer balance in Mech4 is still good , all classes of mechs have a chance instead of the "jump in the shadowcat and Gauss everyone else" rut of mech3 , Either way there'd be plenty of room for either, that is if the lan wasnt cancelled this morning :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement