Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal Gear Solid 2 is crazy!!!!!

Options
  • 12-03-2002 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭

Has anyone played this game for an extended period and come across......THE WEIRDNESS????? the alien abductions...the cheap ass colnel who doesnt pay for lunch.........the characters who tell you to switch off the console.........or maybe i smoked too much of the waccy baccy while playing..............anyone else come across this???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Yes but if you play it to the end then it all becomes clear and then it doesent again anyway if youre where the colnel starts going weird then youre near then end

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

What does it have to do with phantom or music anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

it doesnt have anything to do with phantom, I just wanted to share my experience.....anyway i've finished it now...and i understand.....sort of.......

Advertisement