Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Randy Boy

Options
  • 12-03-2002 10:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

I think that those Borderlanders will give Rand a bit of a spanking myself:eek: :D;):o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 RandyMan

I think I hit the wrong button and started a new thread instead of posting in an old one:p Oh well,**** Happens!!!
    The question I was answering was about what the borderlanders were going to do to Rand in the Wheel of Time Series.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

lol

heh, i was thinkin about that possibility too, but I'm not too sure.

they didn't seem to have any particular animosity towards him.. i think they'll show up, be a pain in the arse for a few chapters, and then swear their undying allegiance to him in the end of the novel :)

.. just a thought

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 RandyMan

I don't think the Borderlanders will have much of a role in Book 10 to be honest, I don't think they will do much outside of be in a few battles here and there and hey presto the Last Battle is over ;)

Advertisement