Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

oooohhhh my head!

Options
  • 12-03-2002 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭

jaegarmeister (however you spell it) is not a good idea after ten pints of guinness.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

well you're up ain't ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭AtlantaSuburb

Originally posted by joey D
    jaegarmeister (however you spell it) is not a good idea after ten pints of guinness.

jaegermeister is an acquired taste... and it really takes german mercedes quality heavy duty liver to digest it. if you ain't got the liver for it, leave it, buddy, for it ain't gonna be no good, not even without anything before or after it...

:-)

AtlantaSuburb:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭p-t saviour

in fairness, after 10 pints of guinness you'd drink anything... then puke and drink some more... i recommend a Jameson with ice, then another guinness and then your bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭soma

yeigemeister is forking EVIL !! :-/

Found this on a German website

Jaegermeister [YAH-ger-mice-ter] A 70-PROOF German LIQUEUR that's a complex blend of 56 herbs, fruits and spices. Serving Jaegermeister (which means "hunt master") icy cold helps tame its assertive herbal flavor. :eek: ( there ye go now....)

And then the same person who wrote the above put together this disturbing little number:

Strung out on a dark solution

seeping into my sullen mouth

Staining the sin

I'm taken in by it's blood like serum.

Steering my thoughts

swaying in and out of shadow

The syrup I'm drinking

sinking far into my sublime.

Seethe out of yr shot glass

I swear I saw it moving

slithering into my stomach

and sliding right thru me.

I'm slightly hooked on Jaegermeister

it's sickly sweet,black porcelain

shining in my dilated eyes

sending it's deadly signal on by.....

(And I'm beginning to feel it now)

:confused:

• Advertisement

and yes, roxy had some time to kill today.......roxy should concentrate on the important things in life....!!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Chuckle Chuckle,

Poor old Joey D.....you have my sympathies....

We all had a good night last night (Phantom Staff Party) and many photographs were taken that may/may not be reproduced, depending on donations to the "Pete Reed Holiday Fund".

Seriously though, thanks to everyone who helped organise the event and those who came. Class acts, one and all. Thank you.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    Phantom FM

AH....Pete Reed finds himself in possession of ALL the cards....Clever Pete Reed.

Advertisement