Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disconnection Notification

Options
  • 12-03-2002 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

To: Customers <customers@eircom.net>
    Subject: Disconnection Notification
    Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002

Dear Customer,

Please note that your site has been delisted from the Doras directory.

If you wish to have your site included in Doras 2002 please visit:

http://www.doras.ie/submit.html

Follow the 3 simple steps and send in your completed application form and payment

details and we will process your application.

Kind Regards,

Fiona Flynn

Head of Sales

eircom net

so now they want me to PAY for this crap service ? oh how i laughed as i sent this email to the trash folder :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Terminator

You should email them back and thank them for saving you the bother of removing it yourself.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

• Registered Users Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭jmcc

I am tempted to send this ;) :

Dear Doras,
    Your site has been reviewed by IrishWebPages.com and this is your entry in our directory:
    -
    Site: http://www.doras.ie
    Comment: A festering pile of sh1te run by people who really don't understand directories. Engages in blackmail to try to get idiots to give them money to be included. Has so many 404 sites and deadwood reviews that it is a firehazard. Avoid!
    -

If you have any comments to add, please submit them, along with a bank draft for E1000, for consideration.

Yours,
    The LART Team
    IrishWebPages.com

The ironic thing is that this review of Doras will actually be included in a directory that I am working on at the moment.

Regards...jmcc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

€1,269.74 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭jmcc

Originally posted by MiCr0
    €1,269.74 ?

And of course VAT at 21% :)

Regards...jmcc

• Advertisement
Advertisement