Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

personal request form

Options
  • 12-03-2002 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭

Personal Favor Application Form

All persons aspiring to take delivery of a personal favor from ____________________________, “The Desired Favor Performer,” are required to submit this form, in quadruplicate, no fewer than 48 hours prior to the desired point in time where the personal favor, if approved, may or may not occur.

Favor Information:

Requester Name: ___________________________________________

Requester Title: ____________________________________________

I request permission to take delivery of a personal favor from The Desired Favor Performer on:

Date: _______/_______/_______
    Day Month Year

Time: _________ am / pm (circle ONE only)

Type of Personal Favor: (check ONE only)

____ Borrow Money ____ Water Plants ____ Co-Sign Loan

____ Watch My Stuff ____ Corroborate Lie ____ Endure My Presence

____ Baby/Pet-Sit ____ House-Sit ____ Write Recommendation

____ Wait for Me ____ Borrow Car ____ Drive Me Somewhere

____ Swap Spouse ____ Impregnate Me ____ Donate Bone Marrow

____ Collect My Mail ____ Stop Doing That ____ Pretend To Like Me

____ Other: ____________________________________________________

Estimated Duration of Favor Performance: ________ minutes, ________ seconds

I can reciprocate the favor by offering the following: ____________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________

If necessary, I am willing to pay The Desired Favor Performer $____________ for this favor.

Requester Acknowledgement:
    I acknowledge that my application for a personal favor from The Desired Favor Performer is not without its inherent selfishness. I further acknowledge that The Desired Favor Performer has far better things to do, and will very likely refuse my application. I agree not to question the final decision of the Desired Favor Performer, nor to re-submit my application until at least three (3) calendar months have passed.

___________________________________________ __________________
    Signature of Requester Date

Here it is in word if you want to print it out

and again in pdf

Advertisement