Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I would attempt to slag people but my tiny little mind is incapable of any sort of reasoned thought.

I flail at the keyboard like a monkey having an epileptic fit in the hopes that some of the letters form a sentance.

I am saving up so that I can have my lower ribs removed so I can perform fellatio on myself. I have no one else to share my white wee wee with...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

ban that gimp

bomB

My mind is a ball of rage caused by my repressed homosexuality and impotence. I wish that I could be brave enough to talk to people face to face.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Mistakill

Originally posted by bagle
    I flail at the keyboard like a monkey having an epileptic fit in the hopes that some of the letters form a sentance.

classic

If it wasn't for my blow up sheep and large collection of knitting magazines, I would have an empty and lonely existance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Mistakill

Originally posted by bagle
    everyone in boards.ie are faggots especially the following; mistakill, bombidol (****), draco and cloud(wankstains

Just out of common sense id like to say : vgkdks shbzxjj sjhgjhg

Just added a little bit there

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Wrestling isn't completely choreographed, yes the results and some other things have been preplanned, but most moves just happen, and the other wrestles act accordingly due to hours of training, all the moves performed have set actions which the other wrestler must adhere to.
    I watch it mostly though because it's a good laugh.
    And hulk hogan maybe old, but jesus you'd love to have muscles like that when your 50!
    Rumors are he may retire at the end of the year due to a knee injury.

Ps: Smackdown this saturday night.
    Stephanie pops out yay!!!!!!
    It happens when HHH pedigrees her over the announcers table.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by Giblet
    Ps: Smackdown this saturday night.
    Stephanie pops out yay!!!!!!
    It happens when HHH pedigrees her over the announcers table.

great, but it will surely be edited. anywhere on the internet that i can see pictures of this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Late night Smackdown *MIGHT* have it!

Advertisement