Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hooligans: Storm Over Europe

Options
  • 13-03-2002 10:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

If anyone fancies their hand at creating havoc in the streets and football stadiums of Europe, now's your chance :)http://www.hooligans-thegame.com/

There's a demo there, it's an RTS of beating up passers-by and cops. opposition supporters, wrecking pubs, the usual - quite a good laugh despite the dodgy subject :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BattlingCheese

More ammunition for concerned parents and the media to throw at the games industry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

I guess I better not post the link to Ethnic Cleansing: The Game so.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BattlingCheese

Hehehe. Sorry. I'm in flippant mood this morning and in serious need of cheering up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

I'm in flippant mood too - Ethnic Cleansing: The Game does actually exsist, I'm sorry to say :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Indeed - some far-right white power crowd in the States. It's an FPS.

All the UK publishers are already taking a step back and going "ooh, Hooligans, that's nowt to do with us!" - there was an official statement from ELSPA the other day pointing out that all the "real" publishers had turned the game down and that the games industry is responsible and mature, honest.

Which explains why we just got State of Emergency, then - which isn't just childish and purile, it's also a crock of shíte :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Played Hooligans a few months back, it's pants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

Well I've just got a copy of it and managed to wipe out the Riot police - woohoo!!!

Advertisement