Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Run away ...its a gig plug

Options
  • 13-03-2002 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Otranome play in whelans tonight supporting the class Tony Fitzpatrick and Wallmark....

We play Toners on Thursday night with Subtonics and other such rawwwwkking units..

please come early cause we're on first, haven't decided if its cause we're just so damn nice or just just that damn crap ...either way come along and decide for yourself..

All the best - trev

PS did anyone here go to the Heather Nova gig?? I saw her in the paper last week ....man is she fine....is anyone else on the baord in love with her ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

yes but this toners place on baggot street...baggot street is long...
    as far as the esat building?
    ah feck it i'll jive up with ste.

enjoy tonight;
    try not to scare the crowd with placebo;jive man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ste k

i'll try and make it expect for this bloody demanding college work.

Who would of thought that they would make you work for your degree. The cheek of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Work ....its always in the way:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭joey D

toners is opposite tesco, more at the 'town end' of baggot street, after merrion row.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

jive,man

• Advertisement
Advertisement