Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*Video Conferencing software* (for work)

• 14-03-2001 12:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I'm Looking for a Video Conferencing software for work. Like netmeeting it has to be able to let you talk to two other places at the same time, but with out the perv's ringing you every five sec. I tried an other one called icuii4.84, it was good as in it could let you make your own room that was password protected......but it was very buggy. I've just downloaded another one called Vidilink. Has anyone ever tryed this? their's another one out ther called iSpQ videochat but it lets ppl see your IP address (something we dont want) can anyone help? maybe your company uses a one?

Ciaran Sutcliffe
    aka: sutty
    [HIV]sutty
    For a good time goto:
    http://www.hotinternetvirgins.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

talk to Plannet 21 .. they are in the phone book ....
    they might be able to help you

No !!!!! I will crush you with my Bare hands

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Sutty,

PictureTel is the best, but it costs. What you really want is something that uses the H.323 protocol, and maybe H.321 and H.320. CuSeeMe is good, try www.cuseemeworld.com . We use it in here on laptops, it's cheap and cheerful, and gets the job done. But for power use, you can't beat PictureTel, but man, do you pay for it.

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Who are they?

We want to do it over laptop's we have setup with WebCam's. So that it can be done on the move. any more info?

Ciaran Sutcliffe
    aka: sutty
    [HIV]sutty
    For a good time goto:
    http://www.hotinternetvirgins.com

Advertisement