Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recruits Wanted

Options
  • 13-03-2002 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

For a crack counter ops Tribes 2 team. Our mission will involve dropping in cloaked behind enemy lines (transport provided), taking out the enemy generator and frustrating any units dispatched to repair same. All applications to

MrTimewalk@zerg.com

Eye than Khew

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

theres this thing call a 'flag' that usually generates some interest......

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭MrTimewalk

Where's the fun in taking flags. There's others to do that. I want to cause havoc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Drunk pirate

I'd love to

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

Great responce eh, no-one playes Tribes anymore.:)

correction: Noone playes tribes 2 anymore. cos its bollocks:)

• Advertisement

It's not bollocks:( honestly it's not:(

Come on recruits. Get me at mrtimewalk@zerg.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

I might be up for it. And tribes 2 is teh win and I'd appreciate if fags who barly or even don't play the game didn't make comments on it. You know what they say, "A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle".

Tribes 2 has a great community, just not in ireland :squareeyed: And I will fight for it's cause :mad:

Are you willing to Pay for its cause? Cos thats what sierra want you to do:)

The new expansion pack is planned for release to include 2 community mods (free to download anyway), the mythical 'final patch' and an as yet 'unamed feature'. All this will be yours for $40...with a $20 rebate for exisiting users :P

Dustaz,
    Obviously you are not interested in my proposal. I thank you for your input and interest. You are not adding anything useful to this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

In fairness Dusty, you may be going a bit overboard in the whole 'Ban Tribes 2!' campaign. I think we go that you didnt like it :) Maybe you should stop spamming every topic on the tribes board which is about Tribes 2 with all the reasons why it is a large lump of fesces (which it is IMO, but thats not the point :))

A

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

I still play Tribes2 everyday. Well, I am uber |33t and all that.

I'll take ya's all on!

Originally posted by Asuka
    In fairness Dusty, you may be going a bit overboard in the whole 'Ban Tribes 2!' campaign. I think we go that you didnt like it :) Maybe you should stop spamming every topic on the tribes board which is about Tribes 2 with all the reasons why it is a large lump of fesces (which it is IMO, but thats not the point :))

A

Hmm, actually i only called tribes 2 crap in one post in this thread as a way of explaining why yer man wasnt getting replies and talked about re-installing it in the only other tribes 2 thread:)

(cant resist this: check out www.gamespy.com/stats - T2 isnt even on it, Tribes 1 still getting the players :P ...ok ok sorry no more!! )

There may be a bit of resurgence in Tribes 2 as it's now on sale for 10euro in a few places. Anyhoe, who's on for my little plan of mayhem? as per the first mail

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭KILLER.BEE

i like to start playing tribes 2 again so when and where ,,

Advertisement