Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

heavy drinking in studio

Options
  • 13-03-2002 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Good day radio enthusiasts,

This week is the Thursday Challenge Paddy's Day Special!

I can exclusively reveal:

- Tiffany-Kylie from Aer Finglas will be taking her top off in studio
    - Plenty of cool and uncool trad music
    - Heavy drinking in studio*
    - Tony Divney drowns the shamrock in his inimitable style
    - A suitably Oirish Challenge
    - News items of very bad taste

I also have it on good authority that:

- following up on last week's challenge, presenter keith will have his chestnuts roasted on an open fire while sining 'Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire'.
    - he will also be forced to ring FM 104, as himself, and tell them how much he loves them.
    - presenter joe will be laughing heartily as keith struggles to do the above.
    - listeners will laugh too hopefully

Thursday Challenge, 8pm, Phantom, admission free before 9pm, busty ladies in free, rugby jocks get hidings out the back, cider drinkers welcome.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 silas o'rourke

*heavy drinking may or may not involve alcohol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Tiffany-Kylie

I told you I wasn't takin me top off for anyone inanyways!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭joey D

It's in your contract Tiffany-Kylie, the one you signed on monday night after the Phantom staff do, when you were puking into a beggar's cup on wexford street. You were wearing your red see-through bra.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Minerva

i wish i could take my top off in the studio.....ive never been allowed :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Minerva you're in the wrong studios so. Apparently in Phantom they openly promote and practise both partial and full-blown nudity. Well that's what Joe and Keith say anyway..........em yeah.....just thinking....they SAID it was station policy but now I'm wondering was it just an excuse to get Tiffany-Kylie naked and greased-up good. Although she brings it on herself the jezebel......that red bra.......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 SHEILA

Speaking of chestnuts roasting, I've actually seen it done, funny story. When I was in highschool, a bunch of us were sitting at the bus stop during winter, and 1 kid was standing,one of the guys pulled out his lighter to the kid with his back turned to us and light it right under his bum and proceded to sing, chestnuts roasting under an open fire, haha
    the kid didnt realize it until he turned to see what we were all laughing at. Was funny for ALL of us.

thats not a happy memory at all!
    thats just mean!

SOMEONE NEEDS A CHILL PILL :)
    I GUESS I LEFT OUT THAT HE JOINED IN THE LAUGHTER WHEN HE REALIZED WHAT WAS HAPPENING.
    I GUESS SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST TOO SENSITIVE TO LIFE'S HAPPENINGS, AND IT HAPPENS TO US ALL...THAT'S WHY WE NEED TO LAUGH OR IT CAN MAKE YOU BITTER., OR EVEN WORSE, POSTAL :)
    LIGHTEN UP

hehehe!
    dont worry sheila...no slit wrists here.
    just sounded like a bullys' tale is all.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Originally posted by SHEILA
    I GUESS I LEFT OUT THAT HE JOINED IN THE LAUGHTER WHEN HE REALIZED WHAT WAS HAPPENING.

He was crying inside though...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

so Joey D did tiffany-kylie succumb?? - not that I'm interested or anything... a jezebel I tell ye

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

I flippin hope so. I spent hours sellotaping the webcam to the ceiling :p.

Regards,

Pete Reed

gee wiz

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭joey D

following legal advice I am unable to discuss the Tiffany-Kylie incident last Thursday. Gardai have confiscated the web cam and are looking into it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 keefer

Right, well that would explain the naked pictures of Tiffany Kylie on www.gardalife.com, the website lifesyle magazine of choice for Gardai who should know better.

Read this bit quickly: Website may not actually exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭Ciaran

Strangely, that is a website (once you remove the comma from the address). It's about Lake Garda in Italy however!

Advertisement