Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mIrc war script and IP masker.

Options
  • 13-03-2002 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Does anyone know where i can get a mIrc war sript that can take over a channel without you being an op. Also does anyone know where I could get a Program to make my ip look like it was some other ip.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

tsk.

tsk.

tsk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

lol??

Baz_

Disclaimer: This post was kept deliberately short due to the fact that digi_tilmitt rarely reads more than the first line so that the phone bill (which his mammy pays) wont be too high due to the extra time spent online reading long posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Is noone helpful on these boards anymore.

If you need war scripts a good place to go is #feds on quakenet, just tell em what u need they're sound blokes (most of them) and they'll give you what u need.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

All I can say is
    HAHAHAHAHA

Seriously though, a scriptlike that is very hard to get, people usualy keep them private, they don't want things like that getting out, you could also do /msg o requestop #channel to get ops in a room that is op-less, and check out www.mircx.com some mIRC scripts there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Uphamizer

Digi_Tilmitt, 3 letters L - O - L.
    Yes it is possible, I'll explain how
    Design a 'backdoor' that allows you to send commands to the operator, get him to load the 'backdoor', when he loads it depending on the alias's you've created you have control of his mIRC client. It's simple! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Uphamizer

IP masker - lol
    Telnet to newuser.shellyeah.org
    Login: newuser
    Password: newuser
    This is a good free unix based shell.
    (PS. I think the have suspended new accounts for a short period)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

No, Seán, NO!... *slap!*

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Digi_Tilmitt

Dam big postin fascist's, being mean to poor Tilmitt! Be off with ye, ya brigands!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

LOL. No. Go STFW and write your own. You might learn something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,979 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

LOL,
    I remember years ago when I used to get all these scripts and flood people and think I was cool. "wow theres a button called TAKeOVA!!!" Seriously though, most "war" scripts are only good for drawing nude pics of ladies in ascii.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

ahahahahha

Well do you nice children know where i can get anything will make my ip harder to find then usual?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

noted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Originally posted by Digi_Tilmitt
    Well do you nice children know where i can get anything will make my ip harder to find then usual?
    http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#AEN366

Why do you want your ip to be masked?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

He wants to be 31337 without being caught *cough*muppet*cough*

So just flooding and posting ascii pics without being able to be Banned.(which probably wont work)

No i want it cause i was going to go on a crusade against a mIrc op guy that i hated but that kinda messed up now so i don't really need it anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

watch out eric! :O

• Advertisement
Advertisement