Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats wrong with picture

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,148 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Been there, done that, cleaned my cacks with the newly bought teeshirt following me cacking myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

ffs someone put that up on the after hours boards and with the same name . STOP COPYING!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Yeah when i saw that on after hours firstmy pants were covered in poopy cause trhe speakers were on too loud

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

it don't work either when ya show the extension like that .swf ya knew what it was before ya seen it.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Macker

ffs someone put that up on the after hours boards and with the same name . STOP COPYING!!!
    didn't see it there ,can't find it there,forgive me for posting something I though was funny...I don't read every board every day

Macker

• Advertisement
Advertisement