Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bookshop?

Options
  • 14-03-2002 12:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

anyone here work in a bookshop?
    BomB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 435am

me me me me me *raises hand and waves* i work in a bookshop (but it's not one of the well known chains just a wee one :))
    why?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Do you get to read books all day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 435am

em no actually.....a lot of people think that happens when you work in a bookshop, but not in mine it doesn't. the owner is there a lot of the time and im not sure she'd be too pleased! i try to when im on my own but it's busy enough so i have to stop every few minutes to help a customer or recommend a book or sth. so it just gets really annoying having to stop and start. Although i did manage to get through 9 pages of portrait of an artist once without being interrupted which is a personal record i'm rather proud of :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Ah well there goes the dream job... Guess ill stick to fixing computers..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah, it ain't the dream job it appears to be.

• Advertisement
Advertisement