Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hey Tomo!

• 14-03-2002 1:06pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

If that bot named "DeVore" on quakenet doesnt disaapear, your chances of success in that discussion this afternoon (you know the one with the "Irish" design company) are less then Osama Bin Ladens chances of dying of old age.

You know I'll do it too :) ... in fact I'd enjoy it.

DeVore.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

You don't wanna p1ss on Admins.

As I'm sure hes about to find out what a gline is on quakenet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

someones in trouble

turnedintonewt.jpg

kayos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

OWNED?

[12:40] *** Quits: Oj (tom@nasa-gov.net) (G-lined)
    [12:40] *** Quits: devore (tom@nasa-gov.net) (G-lined)

Nick returned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

I think most of us here would enjoy it too Dev.... Is there anything we can do make you do it even if he does lose the bot?

All I want to do is do it, all I want to do is do it, all I want to do is do it.

Ahh a great song, years ahead of its time. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Ahhh, Tomo is always good for a laugh eh? I think every group needs someone we can all unconditionally detest :)

(And last nights IRC highlight...)
    <tomo-ie> i dont know why the hell you are using me as a scape goat for boards and spin sols bad security and network setup

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

thanks Mindphuck.

How can so much lameness be condensed into one so small.

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

tomo?

tom o flahertY?

tom o McShinshiShock?

who the ****?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

it's that little scumbag/script kiddy/wannabe lad I met in dNc that enjoyed taking down servers and destroying people's personal data.

He likes to pose as a white hat when in fact he spends most of his free time scanning every port in this country and lands afar looking for some poor unsuspecting punter's data he can ruin/abuse in some way and then profess to them that they didn't have adequate network security in place and that he'd be more than willing to help "secure" their network for a very large fee :rolleyes:

I also believe he was probably responsible for taking down boards.ie on one occasion regardless of what anyone says.

Really though, he's a nice bloke, ya just gotta get to know him :p

aye merc, you can spam him at tom@theboxnetwork.net

Tom the box, shouldn't it be tom the blockhead :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

ignore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Originally posted by Samba
    I also believe he was probably responsible for taking down boards.ie on one occasion regardless of what anyone says.

The guy is a muppet and a dangerous person to associate with. To give you some idea people (who didn't even know who I was in relation to boards) where telling me how he was bragging taking down and breaking into certain servers.

All it needs is a plains clothes gardai to stand near him and the only box Tom would be master of is one with bars on the window.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

I think you overestimate the gardai hobbes:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Thomas Kelly

tom

tom

tom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

looks like the gimp is back

hmm editing out things that you know will land you in trouble...your now an even bigger muppet than I thought...

Originally posted by Monty - the one and only
    hmm editing out things that you know will land you in trouble...your now an even bigger muppet than I thought...

How is that possible, in the world of Baz_ there is no cap on the amount of muppetism tomo can do, hes like the Q of muppets in fact, an omnipotent muppet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Cr8or

tom what are you playing at? cop onto your self.

*** Topic is '#TheBoxNetwork | online bbs coming soon | | hosting box online mail webmaster@mail.ie | mail tom for psybnc account | join cr8ors anti devore campain today ! |'

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

God, how embarrising for me, I cna't believe what that tom did :rolleyes: what the fúck is he playing at,
    I heard that some-one was using my name and threatening them or abusing them under my name, want to tell me who tom threatened please, I want to find out what went on.
    PM me.

timeout.gif

tomo2002.jpg

• Advertisement

cant wait to see all the nice things you people are going to say about my pic, ha ha I can just picture it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Originally posted by Thomas Kelly
    cant wait to see all the nice things you people are going to say about my pic, ha ha I can just picture it now.
    Does anyone even care?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

'Wikkid'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I'm sure someone'll edit a Kevo head onto it.
    Big woop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

he looks too cool to be a leet haxor dude.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

tomo2002.jpg

This is quite possibly the funniest picture on boards.ie at the moment.

Werd to your mutha-biyatches!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

:-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Kraken

He seems like a bit of a child? I think he should be awarded muppet of the week and be banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

That guys incredible... :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Hold on, you look a little like me actually...
    Can't determine wether thats a good or bad thing really - I wouldn't regard myself as an attractive bloke...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

That pic doesn't look like Tom of the box network!!! I've seen him as well, unless he's changed his look!

tom whats with the name Thomas Kelly

thats not your name

they dont like freedom of speak around here cr8or you i have to hide in the shadows

Well Im taking bets that when dev gets back you'll be out of the shadows and out of boards.ie once again.

Although you might have several different accounts, but I dont think he'll tire of deleting them.

But we will see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭vac

sometimes.. i eat cheese..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

I also eat cheese, sometimes on a cracker

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by Baz_
    Well Im taking bets that when dev gets back you'll be out of the shadows and out of boards.ie once again.

Can't Vexorg, Lucutus and Regi do the 12 clicking while DeV's away?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

they dont like freedom of speak around here cr8or you i have to hide in the shadows

cé!? :confused:

me no speake teh mupetisé ! :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Too much trouble. Let's see if he can inspire me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,280 ✭✭✭regi

I'm in no rush to ban Thomas Kelly - he's said nothing too stupid yet, and he's also posting some very funny pictures :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Originally posted by smak
    :-)

lol

Didn't expect tom to look like that, looks like a rap head.. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Originally posted by Regi
    I'm in no rush to ban Thomas Kelly - he's said nothing too stupid yet, and he's also posting some very funny pictures :D

True, and it's always nice to have someone to laugh at.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,502 ✭✭✭✭Victor

tomo before the haircut

hehe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Originally posted by Victor
    tomo before the haircut

HAMMER TIME!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

hahahaha this thread is entertaining

im so sexual

testing 123 i think some 1 has stolen my password

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

tommo,none of your posts seem to make any sense,can you explain what is going on?
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

testing 123 i think some 1 has stolen my password

Anyone else finding this ironic?:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement