Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

First post

• 14-03-2002 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

For the laugh!
    what the hell is smallville anyway, isnt that where superman grew up?? lol

BomB

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Heh! Exactly, and it is the name of the new Superman series focussing on his early years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

really, lol , havent seen that yet, dont know if i approve of a superman series, it would ruin the legend, i didnt like the last one either. same with batman, a series would be crap, apart from the animated series which was great. speaking of superman i just got the superman/batman crossover cartoon, its fairly good.

BomB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

and am why does it get its own thread??? it sux ass :p lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

How about a Scrubs thread?:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

this is a forum lads, not a thread.

neway smallville is class, I only saw two or three episodes, but with Kelly Brookes dazzling... acting its a hit with me.

As for the reason it's here I havent a clue. I would say either an admin is a fan, or a fan site sprung up looking for a forum to chat about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Originally posted by Baz_
    WOW yet you still knew what we meant... yours is a supreme power of observation and deduction!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

This serious is ultra cool - effects are brilliant, the actors can act - Lexx Luthor is brilliantly cast and its fun to watch!

Waits for "Time Gentleman Please" forum to be created!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Terminator

I've seen them all so far and I'm hooked.

Lex is one of the coolest characters on tv right now.

Plus the fact they're all so good looking doesn't hurt either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Originally posted by Baz_
    YES! Thank you... God I'm glad somebody pointed that out.
    It's like when people constantly spell 'quiet' as 'quite' and vice versa... you end up wondering which they mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

yeah, people where always doing that before.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Jpaulik

Yeah Lexs character is pretty cool and my god what a gene pool in that town, everyone is one of the beautiful people.

Advertisement